An innovative 60-year manufacturer of targeted geomembrane containment liners and covers to meet EPA guidelines and secure impoundments of coal combustion residuals (CCRs), we produce a broad range of reinforced, smooth, textured, and advanced gas barrier geomembranes (20-120 mil). Raven manufactures stabilized 8 mil reinforced temporary covers on up to 20 mil longer-term covers, and high performance reinforced-textured 45 mil covers for longevity and slope stability in permanent capping. In addition, we produce unsupported flexible HydraFlex™ Ultra LLDPE liners as primary containment used over compacted clay liners.
The full Raven product line includes a wide-span of geomembranes including RPE, RPP, PVC, EPDM, CSPE, HDPE, LLDPE, fPP, along with all the supportive geosynthetic materials to complete seamless installations and reliable long-term performance.
Reinforced Dura♦Skrim® R-Series (20 & 24 mil)
- High strength scrim reinforcement
- Great dimensional stability
- Extra Large One-Piece Prefabricated Factory Panels
Applications: Short to Midterm Moisture Cover Systems, Wind and Dust Protective Covers
Reinforced Dura♦Skrim® KT & NT-Series (30-36-45 Mil)
- Dense heavy-duty scrim reinforcement
- Exceptional dimensional stability
- Large Scale One-Piece Quality Factory Panels
Applications: High Performance Cover Systems, Long-Term Exposure, Low Bearing Strength Foundations
Unreinforced – Smooth HydraFlex™ Ultra (40 Mil)
- Exceptional durability, even in cold environments
- Highly flexible and conforming to uneven surfaces
- Meets GRI-GM17 Standard Specifications
Applications: Buried Liner Systems, Economical Barrier Caps.